Choo Choons Choo Choons

This looks like dumb kids toy, it's not even a game, I'll just give it quick try thought.
I'll just make a small loop, put this train there, add some platforms...

Next thing I know it's an hour later and my lunch break is over.
Great app! Where's the ipad version?

Formula Racer 2012 Formula Racer 2012

I don't usually like racing games, but this is really cool. Just the right mixture of arcadey old school racing and realism. Also it's blindingly fast. Good job guys!

Soupedia Soupedia

You should really set tabEnabled to false if you're going to do something like this.

SoupSquad responds:

That was fixed, the code was there but in the wrong place.

Creatures Fight Creatures Fight

A bad attempt at multiplayer pokemon

I can see what they're going for, but the game has some big problems:
-Lack of a tutorial. The game is actually very simple but it needs to tell you what the game is about, where you get you monsters and equipment from, how to upgrade them etc. Yeah you can work it out but lots of people won't bother.
-The ui is seriously lacking. It's dull and really needs tooltips.
-Finding a fight. It defaults to the bottom of the ranking, which is all the people who started an account then didn't even put in a creature (probably because they didn't know how and the game didn't prompt them well enough). You can try to scroll up manually to the people who have more than zero strength, but I stopped after 20 pages. If you click go tot the top you get the people who you have no chance of beating and then have a similar problem scrolling down. The is terrible, stupid, unforgivable ui.
-The final nail in the coffin is combat that can be skipped, because the user gives no input into it. I had about 10 fights then stopped after it felt like playing a spreadsheet.

Sorry guys, I know how much effort you must have put into this game but it feels rushed and it fails.

vinclerc responds:

Thank you very much for all your comments.
New version is online now with:
- Guest access
- Button added on the fight tab to go directly on the current rank of the player
I don't understand why you say there is no tutorial because there is one. Maybe not enough complete ?

Star Claws Star Claws

Great game!

I'm a sucker for these remover games and the addition of cats only makes it better.

Aliens Approach Aliens Approach

Looks great, gameplay meh

I love the artwork, but the actual game isn't very good.

UFO Rampage -mini- UFO Rampage -mini-

Not awful, and good for univirsity coursework

But you shouldn't just be using the KEY_DOWN listener for movement. Set a variable with KEY_DOWN then clear it with KEY_UP and use that and the movement will be much smoother.
Also, put a mute button in your next game.

Hambo Hambo

Hamtastic!

Great artwork/animation with lots of character and well designed levels.

On The Deck On The Deck

Awesome game

Great physics puzzler.

There's something strangely hypnotic about the way the passengers dance and I often found myself just sitting watching them as the timer ticked down.

Pro Zombie Golf Pro Zombie Golf

Great physics game

Great game.
Nifty Halloween theme, well designed levels. I almost feel sorry for the zombies.